Saturday, June 15, 2013

Sydney wholesale show

Bronwyn and I are still 'glamping' at Logan's Patchwork each night... Don't dob us in.. But WOW is it great to go looking for fabric in the middle of the night LOL


Can you spot Bron?? All this lovely stuff to look at and no one to tell us to go to bed...
I thought I'd show you some photos of my booth...


Before the shop owners came visiting to see all my new wares..


With lots of new patterns being released..


A new pincushion..


A sweet little tissue case stitchery...


A little purse...


And a sweet little photo album..


Another pincushion (In the Round) made in lovely Tilda fabric and lace...


'Old Friends' up on show...


'The Stitchers Companion' looking very pretty...


I still love the stitcheries on the 'Block Folder'...


Still gotta say I LOVE BUTTONS!!!


So I took heaps of plastic buttons too...


And just to prove we are in Sydney, I thought I would add a wonderful pic of the city scape and all the wonderful traffic! LOL
Just to gloat... I saw a few famous people today.. Michelle Marvig stopped past the stand to say Hi and of course I just HAD to ask about her next 'Stitching Cruise'. Imagine a cruise around New Zealand stopping off to visit shops, stitching as you floated around, Ah Sigh...
Needless to say I dropped some very heavy hints that I would love to be a tutor one time or two...
If a stitching cruise is your 'thing' then google it as I'm sure it will sell out fast! I know the one Michelle spoke of today had Lynette Anderson as one of the fabulous tutors... (Jealousy really is a curse sometimes LOL)
Anyway I will go on the scout tomorrow for some of the new 'stuff' so you can check it out...
My new patterns, if they aren't already out in the shops or on my web site will be very very soon!
Bronwyn is into the books in the shop so gotta go...


Happy Stitching
Nikki

No comments: