Friday, June 14, 2013

Sydney Wholesale Show

Well the once a year Sydney wholesale show is happening and Whinnie is off on another adventure...
Packed tight with all the latest patterns and samples, water, chocolate, my friend Bronwyn, and lots of quilts to keep us warm.
First night we stayed in Coffs Harbour and last night we stayed at Logan's Patchwork


Sign to prove it LOL
Suburban Glamping is a hoot!
thankfully we have the key to the shop so we can use their loo... Whinnie's is a bit full..


Shower and loo is turned into a storage cupboard...


The top bed is my clothes line and packed with shelving, lights and tables..


The dining room is my bed..


Bronwyn is sleeping in my 'sewing room'.
Heres a sneak peak at some of my blocks from my latest BOM that is being released here at the show


Not just teapots...


Not just teacups..


Hope you are having a happy day
But lots of brand new Tilda fabric...


So we are setting off now to go on a fabric crawl, then off to set up this afternoon.
i hope you are all 'making happy memories today'
Nikki

No comments: