Sunday, June 5, 2011

Cooparoo Quilt Show

Finally took a photo of my little stand at the quilt Show before opening today.
Another angle.  Just love my little IKEA storage boxes for my patterns.
Di and Adele working hard.  Well as hard as you can surrounded by so many lovely things.  The mug bag challenge was a real hoot.
Thank goodness for the girls in the kitchen.  The home made cakes and slices were so yummy!!
Vice president, Lyn, hard at it on the sales table.  Needless to say I bought way more than I ought to have but always find these great places to get the stash of Birthday and Christmas gifts.
Cheryl hard at the demo table.  Needle turn appliques are just so beautiful!
Jane doing the ironing.  Jane made a beautiful quilt during the show.
Finally got a shot of the placemat that I made for the Placemat challenge.
All the placemats are being donated to 'meals on wheels' when we have a few more.
I had a lovely weekend and it was great catching up with every one that I only see at the shows.  Hope fully a few will stay in touch and come see me in the shop.

No comments: