Thursday, April 19, 2012

The things we do....

Here I am, having a panic over painting buttons for back orders trying to calm my wee little nerves...
Then from across the neighbours fence comes a voice..
Do you own horses??
No, I say, but my daughter has her's staying with us.
Well says the Irish accent, I think they are visiting us.
RIGHT...
Out I run, (way too fat for such things), John is VERY allergic to horses so he insists on coming too.
I have to accept as there are three on the loose... I only have two arms if you haven't noticed lately...
Sprint around the corner (ok sprint is a big word for wobble but my emotions were sprinting!!!)
And this is what I find!




The Klu Klux Klan have new members....
What the???




So for the horse lovers here are some crazy pics just taken of the three tear aways in my front yard.


Checking out the options...



Playing follow the leader...




Now attempting to do 'I'm the king of the castle'




This bit must be tastie..




Checking out behind Johns shed...

So if you wonder why sometimes your order is not sent straight out, remember my life is simply NOT normal......

And here's John waiting for the Telfast to work...LOL




Hope you are having a happy day
Nikki

1 comment:

Joy said...

Oh Nik you poor thing!!! I have mental piccies of you chasing down those giddyups and I can't help giggling. So glad they're all safe and sound in your gawjus yard now :o).
Hugs,
Joy :o)