Thursday, March 8, 2012

Quilters Angel Stitching weekend

Well I've gotta say I'm getting excited.....
Off to Toowoomba this weekend to play with all the girls at the biannual stitching weekend.


The fabrics as you can see are just Devine and I must say that the project I have designed especially for the weekend, I am very pleased with.
I know there are still some places available if you would like to join us for a 'day on the green'.
I am staying in Whinnie for the weekend so that will be a hoot too.
Watch this space to see some photos of the weekend and I will show you some photos of the 'mystery project'.
For more information on the weekend ring The Quilters Angel on 07 46308062
Happy stitching

1 comment:

Maddy said...

Fabrics are looking beautiful. I am excited to see what you have install for us!!!