Saturday, November 21, 2015

The great Blog challenge.

I came across a 'challenge' on Facebook that was to 'blog every day for 30 days'. So I figured why not??
Then yesterday, which was meant to be my first day, I wrote this great blog all about the buttons, went to post the blog and there was no way it would load..
So I guess for my first day of 'blogging' it was 'fixing my blog'..

So I hope you will come with me on a journey of craft, buttons, sewing, gardening, quilting and general mayhem over the next month..

This is a photo of one of my dearest Friends, Jen, (who is always there through thick and thin) and myself. Jen had just helped John and I pack down our stand at the wholesale quilt show in Melbourne..
Don't we just look the best in our glow vests?


Onwards and upwards and I hope you enjoy the next month with me..
Please feel free to leave comments or ask any questions..
Happy Sunny Day
Nikki

Location:Brandy Gully Patchwork

1 comment:

Wendyb said...

I'm looking forward to joining you on the journey and cheering you on! Xx hugs :o)